Thursday, May 5, 2011

Pitchas

From Laos: Vientianne and Luang Prabang
A temple we got to see in our 2 hour stay in Vientianne.

The waterfalls at Luang Prabang.



Please note the beers being cooled by the cold water.

This is as high up the hike my pictures go.  None of the Secret Spot I am very sorry to say.

From Chiang Mai

A ruined temple we stumbled upon.

Baby Reclining Buddha


The newer temple, next to the older temple.



This is the day before Songkran started.  Imagine that whole street, across from the moat, filled with people and cars.

I made my own Tom Yum.  My life is now complete.
Molly Visits: Temple of the Emerald Buddha, the Grand Palace, and Wat Arun.
Temple next to the Temple of the Emerald Buddha.


ADPi lovin

It's a Thai Alphie!

A buddha made entirely of Emerald.  That's wassup.

Gold inlaid in a mural painting

The front door to the Grand Palace.

I guess this is a Thai version of a gargoyle.

Wat Arun, "Temple of the Dawn"

No comments:

Post a Comment